Integrations Designed To Help Your Team Succeed
PaintScout lets you price any painting project quickly and accurately, streamline your sales and workflow, and run your business more efficiently — and more successfully.
- Price projects quickly and consistently
- Close deals faster with a streamlined sales process
- Customizable production rates
- Automatic work orders
- Time-sensitive email and text follow-ups
Thanks to the tight integration your sales leads from Workglue are automatically sent to PaintScout for estimating. After the sale is closed the detailed estimate lines, quote PDF, work order and any attached photos are sent to Workglue where you schedule and manage the project.
Bookkeeping for Painters provides accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, tax and related financial services that are custom-tailored to painting companies. They also understand the integration between products like Workglue, QuickBooks, PaintScout and others.
From their website:
We offer comprehensive bookkeeping solutions for painting businesses of all sizes. Beyond “basic bookkeeping,” we can provide job costing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable services.
We offer Done-For-You Payroll solutions, benefits management, workforce planning, and more!
We develop a holistic tax plan based on your personal and business situation to help you save thousands (if not tens of thousands).
OpenPhone is a cloud-based phone system that combines calls, texts and contacts all in one simple app.
Each employee is assigned a dedicated phone number that is owned and managed by the business. They simply install the OpenPhone app on their personal phone and use that to call and text customers. This is much less expensive than giving out business phones, and less awkward than carrying two phones around. When an employee leaves the phone number is simply reassigned to their replacement, so customers keep calling the company instead of an ex-employee’s personal number.
Other benefits of using OpenPhone with Workglue:
1) Calls and texts with customers, including voice mail messages, are gathered into a dedicated “workspace” that can be accessed by everyone working on that project.
2) Text messages sent from Workglue can be routed through OpenPhone so your customers receive messages from your number, and replies are returned directly to you in the OpenPhone “workspace.”